Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Story of Trifari - a history of the Iconic Company now on Amazon

I recently published a history of Trifari on the Amazon Kindle. It's 247 pages.
"An illustrated history of the beloved jewelry company, Trifari. The book traces the beginning of the company and profiles the principals and their vision. Lavishly illustrated, the book includes patent references, fashion history and hallmarks to aid the collector."

 https://www.amazon.com/Story-Trifari-Maureen-Brodsky-ebook/dp/B01NBOM2XD/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1483311177&sr=8-1&keywords=the+story+of+Trifari


The Story of Trifari

1 comment:

Raquelle S. said...

Greetings!

I saw your Kindle book today about Old Scottish Jewelry on Amazon. Is there any way I could purchase a printable PDF of this book? I'd like to get it for my mom for Christmas but her Kindle is an old one that only shows images in black and white. I'd love for her to be able to see the color images.

If you can e-mail me at raqusheen@gmail.com to discuss this, that'd be awesome! Thanks!