Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Lapel Watches Discreet timepieces for business meetings

Hello again. I haven's posted in a long time but I'm back.
Today I'm posting a few photos of lapel watches.  These were all found for very modest prices and I think they are so useful.  You can wear a lovely time piece and know the time without giving it away.  The watch hangs upside down so that you can view by simply glancing down.  No obvious looking down at a watch or very rudely taking out your phone.  I think they are so great in a business environment.



Notice, the last example has the decoration on the front and watch on the back.  You'd have to be a bit more discreet in looking at the time.  Still, would be more inconspicuous that current timepieces.
Here's the last one:






Love this example since it has a second hand.    You could time the toast! 





1 comment:

Niece said...

I just found a Croton lapel watch in a drawer. I wound it up and it is still running. This one has a circle showing the seconds. I am not sure it has much value but wondered how the brooch part should be cleaned if you know. The only identification Is the name CROTON on the watch face. The 'bow' is gold and rose metal.

thanks,